Through the power of the Holy Spirit and in response to God’s love as revealed in the Gospel, the mission of Lutheran Social Ministries of New Jersey is to serve those in New Jersey who hurt, who are in need, or who have limited choices.
LSMNJ team members are dedicated to providing healing, hope and hospitality, regardless of religious background through a diversified social ministry program addressing many critical human care needs.
We are seeking employees that share those same values and want to make a difference in the lives of those we serve.
Lutheran Social Ministries of New Jersey, has a unique opportunity available for a part-time Director of Quality Assurance.
This position is part-time at 20 hours per week offering a flexible schedule.
The ideal candidate will possess either a RN or Social Work NJ License.
MUST HAVES: a minimum of 5 years administrative leadership experience in a health-related field and a minimum of one year working with the frail or elderly.
- Knowledge of quality management techniques and methods that measure and improve services.
- Knowledge of compliance and privacy laws and regulations that effect health care systems.
- Ability to coordinate and effectively lead groups.
- Ability to work in an interdisciplinary team and multi-ethnic community.
- Good educator who is willing to share information and serve as a mentor.
- Ability to bridge the communication and technical gap with diverse individuals
- Self starter with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong analytical skills, detail oriented, extremely well organized and able to plan and problem solve
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel, Access, Outlook)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong leadership abilities.
- Experience in compliance and privacy (HIPAA) activities
The Director of Quality Assurance will develop, organize and monitor a Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement Plan (QAPI) for our senior healthcare program. The Director of QA will analyze risk management data, and quality assessment performance improvement activities data with the objective of identifying and controlling loss to protect the assets of the organization.