Lutheran Social Ministries of New Jersey has a new opportunity for a Multimedia Designer to work with our corporate Sales & Marketing team in Burlington, NJ!
Through the power of the Holy Spirit and in response to God’s love as revealed in the Gospel, the mission of Lutheran Social Ministries of New Jersey is to serve those in New Jersey who hurt, who are in need, or who have limited choices.
LSMNJ team members are dedicated to providing healing, hope and hospitality, regardless of religious background through a diversified social ministry program addressing many critical human care needs.
We are seeking employees that share those same values and want to make a difference in the lives of those we serve.
This position is full-time offering competitive compensation, a robust benefit package and generous paid time off.
No two days are the same in this unique and creative environment. The Multimedia Design Specialist will be an integral part of our creative marketing team, delivering design solutions for a variety of programs and services that serve those in need. The right candidate for this position will be a highly creative designer with experience in both print and digital media. They must be comfortable conceptualizing and executing design for various marketing campaigns that appeal to a variety of audiences. This would include brochures, flyers, event materials, print and digital ads, website pages, digital newsletters, and social media oversight.
? Job Requirements / Preferences:
- 2-5 years of print and digital design experience
- Expertise in Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- ?Demonstrated ability to design a variety of print materials including brochures, advertisements, newsletters, and more.
- Ability to work with an initial concept and build upon it to create a variety of materials that complement each other
- Ability to conceptualize website design and structure.
- Experience in CMS -- Expression Engine (preferred) and/or Word Press
- Experience in creatively using social media to supplement marketing efforts
- Ability to create videos and presentations
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- ?Ability to adapt to changing priorities, deadlines, and client needs
- Ability to perform detailed work with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- ?Strong organizational, communication (both written and verbal) and customer service skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a can-do attitude.
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaborate with various members of the LSMNJ team
- Strong understanding of the internet and the latest technology trends, such as mobile devices and social media
- ?Basic photography skills
Bachelor’s degree in multimedia/digital design or graphic design preferred or associate’s degree with equivalent work experience and technical training
Candidates are asked to submit a detailed resume and portfolio of creative work for consideration.
LSMNJ is an equal opportunity employer.