Lutheran Crossings at Moorestown, a long-term care and assisted living facility located in historic Moorestown, (South Jersey), is seeking a Vice President and Executive Director to lead and direct the overall operations of the facility in accordance with the mission and strategic plan of Lutheran Social Ministries of New Jersey.
*Must have LNHA in NJ.
Through the power of the Holy Spirit and in response to God’s love as revealed in the Gospel, the mission of Lutheran Social Ministries of New Jersey is to serve those in New Jersey who hurt, who are in need, or who have limited choices.
LSMNJ team members are dedicated to providing healing, hope and hospitality, regardless of religious background through a diversified social ministry program addressing many critical human care needs.
We are seeking employees that share those same values and want to make a difference in the lives of those we serve.
This position is full-time offering competitive compensation, a robust benefit package and generous paid time off.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Supports the mission and values of Lutheran Social Ministries of New Jersey, which is: Through the power of the Holy Spirit, and in response to God’s love as revealed in the Gospel, the mission of the Lutheran Social Ministries of New Jersey is to serve those in New Jersey who hurt, are in need, or have limited choices.
- Develops implements and monitors strategic plan and associated policies, procedures and programs to ensure achievement of business objectives.
- Evaluates current programs, policies and procedures and makes recommendations for changes as needed.
- Evaluates entrance fees and contract language for market competitiveness and financial implications; makes recommendations for changes as appropriate.
- Makes recommendations and takes action to ensure long-term financial viability of the facility.
- Monitors financial performance and meets budgetary goals.
- Develops and implements annual financial budget, in collaboration with Finance.
- Recognizes and rewards staff for exemplary performance and participation in organization-wide initiatives.
- Participates in at least one community service organization within the service area.
- Demonstrates the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to provide service to the resident. This requires the ability to obtain and interpret information, to identify age-specific needs, and to provide service as needed.
- Takes action to control or minimize unnecessary error or risk, identifies alternatives and makes contingency plans.
- Functions as a member of the LSM/NJ management team promoting the advancement of the organization as a whole. Encourages, participates, and actively contributes to the achievement of common goals.
- Resolves customer concerns by taking prompt, active steps. Serves as resident/client advocate.
- Implements and monitors marketing program.
- Provides requested information to the Board of Trustees, attends Board meetings.
- Provides reports as requested by the President and CEO.
- Completes annual compliance and HIPAA training and exhibits behavior as set forth by the LSMNJ Code of Ethics and Business Integrity in the performance of duties.
- Adheres to the Organization’s Policies and Procedures regarding the Compliance Program of the organization and is timely in reporting any possible concerns.
- Follows all local, state and federal regulations as they pertain to the position.
- Adheres to the Organization’s Policies and Procedures covering Privacy and Security in Compliance with HIPAA regulations.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor, necessary for the efficient operation of the department/facility.
- Diploma and BS/BA required. MA or above in related field preferred.
- Active Licensed Nursing Home Administrators' (LNHA) license in the state of New Jersey required.
- Assisted Living Administrator (CALA) license in the state of New Jersey a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized with ability to multi-task.
- Minimum seven years' experience in related field required
- Five years of progressive management experience, including 2 years in senior management position.
- Experience in a clinical setting a plus.
LSMNJ is an Equal Opportunity Employer.