Through the power of the Holy Spirit and in response to God’s love as revealed in the Gospel, the mission of Lutheran Social Ministries of New Jersey is to serve those in New Jersey who hurt, who are in need, or who have limited choices.
LSMNJ team members are dedicated to providing healing, hope and hospitality, regardless of religious background through a diversified social ministry program addressing many critical human care needs.
We are seeking employees that share those same values and want to make a difference in the lives of those we serve.
Crane's Mill, a premier continuing retirement community, located in desirable West Caldwell, is currently seeking a Marketing Transition Coordinator. This full-time position offers competitive compensation, a robust benefit package and generous paid time off.
Duties include the following:
Supports the mission and values of Lutheran Social Ministries of New Jersey, which is: Through the power of the Holy Spirit, and in response to God’s love as revealed in the Gospel, the mission of the Lutheran Social Ministries of New Jersey is to serve those in New Jersey who hurt, are in need, or have limited choices.
Assist Marketing Department in providing tours and presenting the IL community.
Obtain and processes financial application for prospective IL residents.
Ensure all necessary paperwork for move-in/out has been completed.
Coordinate all aspects of the move-in/move out process with residents, assisting with arrangements for moving, setting a date of move-in or out and collaborating with the team during the process.
Maintain resident handbook as a resource for future residents in the context of
Move-in guide along with providing apartment keys, name tags, etc.
Work closely with Director of Operations to ensure apartment readiness by utilizing an evaluation checklist to ensure resident satisfaction.
Notify Department Managers of all scheduled move-ins and move-outs including dates and apartment numbers and details.
Order and deliver boxed lunch(s) on day of move-in.
Provide detailed orientation to each new resident upon move-in.
Actively participate in all Special Events on & off the Crane's Mill Campus.
Assist with the overflow of activity in assisted living and skilled nursing by handling customer tours and providing basic information on an “as needed basis”.
Completes daily census and emails to appropriate parties.
Provide reports monthly or upon request for marketing statistics.
Work closely with billing department at Central Administration Office (Corporate) to make sure all data is correctly processed for all move-ins and move-outs.
Completes annual compliance and HIPAA training and exhibits behavior as set forth by the LSMNJ Code of Ethics and Business Integrity in the performance of duties.
- Adheres to the Organization's Policies and Procedures regarding the Compliance Program of the organization and is timely in reporting any possible concerns.
18. Follows all local, state and federal regulations as they pertain to the position.
19. Adheres to the Organization’s Policies and Procedures covering Privacy and Security in Compliance with HIPAA regulations.
20. Other duties as assigned by supervisor, necessary for the efficient operation of the department/facility.
Required: High School Diploma/GED
- BS/BA Degree with minimum of three (3) years’ experience in marketing or sales; or
- Equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Experience in continuing care retirement communities is preferred.
Experience in cultivating and managing accounts with local real estate, civic and healthcare business (and established contacts) is preferable.
- Excellent organizational & time management skills.
- Detail oriented and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Able to think and exercise independent judgment when responding to customer request in a timely manner
- A self-starter, able to exercise discretion & independent judgment
- An enthusiastic person with sincere compassion for the senior population.
- Professional appearance & proper phone etiquette without fail.
- Computer experience, REPS Database a plus.
- Dependable & have flexibility with work hours.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) and excellent interpersonal skills in promotion and maintaining a positive and professional working relationship with all individuals both internal and external to the Community
- Must have "A SENSE OF HUMOR"
LSMNJ is an Equal Opportunity Employer