Lutheran Social Ministries of New Jersey is currently seeking a Marketing Project Coordinator to support our Corporate Marketing initiatives.
Through the power of the Holy Spirit and in response to God’s love as revealed in the Gospel, the mission of Lutheran Social Ministries of New Jersey is to serve those in New Jersey who hurt, who are in need, or who have limited choices.
LSMNJ team members are dedicated to providing healing, hope and hospitality, regardless of religious background through a diversified social ministry program addressing many critical human care needs.
We are seeking employees that share those same values and want to make a difference in the lives of those we serve.
- Assist with schedules, planning, and organization. Serve as liaison between the Marketing Department and other departments/employees and outside contacts.
- Handle routine matters on own initiative, such as replying to routine correspondence, etc.
- Provide editorial assistance for internal and external communications (e.g. letters, memoranda, speeches, direct mail and marketing pieces), as required.
- Schedule appointments, maintain calendar, coordinate office activities and support overall project direction; maintain confidentiality when dealing with sensitive matters.
- Responsible for coordinating projects, programs, events; arrange seminars, conferences and meetings, as required.
- Support marketing operations by compiling, formatting, and reporting information and materials.
- Process departmental invoices by completing payments and assist with monitoring of expenses; review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
- Responsible for managing social media and implementing strategy to align with the company’s brand and affiliates’ goals.
- Develop a plan to engage customers/prospects and followers through the use of social media; respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews both positive and negative.
- Achieve expert knowledge of LSMNJ CRM database; maintain data to ensure the integrity of data within the CRM and perform benchmark trends, audience preferences and monitor ROI.
This position is full-time offering competitive compensation, a robust benefit package and generous paid time off.
- Proven work experience with social media and marketing
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- BS degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Experience: 2+ years progressive experience in marketing and communications and/or related areas including hands-on experience with digital marketing and social media. Experience with event planning and oversight is a plus.
LSMNJ is an Equal Opportunity Employer.