The Villa, the newest senior care community of LSMNJ, located in desirable Florham Park, is currently seeking [INSERT POSITION TITLE]
Through the power of the Holy Spirit and in response to God’s love as revealed in the Gospel, the mission of Lutheran Social Ministries of New Jersey is to serve those in New Jersey who hurt, who are in need, or who have limited choices.
LSMNJ team members are dedicated to providing healing, hope and hospitality, regardless of religious background through a diversified social ministry program addressing many critical human care needs.
We are seeking employees that share those same values and want to make a difference in the lives of those we serve.
The Floor Tech performs a variety of tasks including dust mopping and damp mopping hallways, dining areas, sitting areas, and the lobby. They are also responsible for collecting and disposing trash and clean and dirty laundry from the units. They also do project work that includes but is not limited to refinishing floors, wall washing, etc.
- Supports the mission and values of Lutheran Social Ministries of New Jersey, which is: Through the power of the Holy Spirit, and in response to God’s love as revealed in the Gospel, the mission of the Lutheran Social Ministries of New Jersey is to serve those in New Jersey who hurt, are in need, or have limited choices.
- Responsible for removing trash, soiled linens and medical waste from nursing units.
- Responsible for maintaining upkeep of all floors throughout building to include tile, carpet, vinyl and concrete.
- Able to follow procedures to avoid cross contamination of all tasks in daily routines.
- Understands and follows infection control policies.
- Able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Other duties as assigned by my supervisor, necessary for the efficient operation of the department/facility.
Education/Training/Certifications: Must have the ability to follow written and oral instructions.
Skill(s): Able to run a burnisher, auto scrubber and vacuum
Experience: Some previous experience in housekeeping services is preferrable but on-site training is available.
LSMNJ is an equal opportunity employer.