Lutheran Crossings Enhanced Living, a senior care community located in desirable Moorestown (south Jersey), is currently seeking a full-time Clinical Liaison.
Through the power of the Holy Spirit and in response to God’s love as revealed in the Gospel, the mission of Lutheran Social Ministries of New Jersey is to serve those in New Jersey who hurt, who are in need, or who have limited choices.
LSMNJ team members are dedicated to providing healing, hope and hospitality, regardless of religious background through a diversified social ministry program addressing many critical human care needs.
We are seeking employees that share those same values and want to make a difference in the lives of those we serve.
This position is full-time offering competitive compensation, a robust benefit package and generous paid time off.
- Promotes Lutheran Crossings to the community, local hospitals, medical centers, physicians, case managers, social workers and other healthcare professionals to maintain a healthy census in the skilled nursing community.
- Assists the Marketing Department in promoting the entire Lutheran Crossings community to the local area through participation on local boards, community groups, neighborhood block associations, and other organizations.
- Represents Lutheran Crossings in local organizations.
- Serves as patient advocate when residents are hospitalized.
- Supports the mission and values of Lutheran Social Ministries of New Jersey, which is: Through the power of the Holy Spirit, and in response to God’s love as revealed in the Gospel, the mission of the Lutheran Social Ministries of New Jersey is to serve those in New Jersey who hurt, are in need, or have limited choices.
- Drive revenue and meet/exceed associated sales goals.
- Communicate, liaise and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
- Perform tasks related to logging daily sales activity.
- Respond and follow through on sales inquiries using appropriate methods.
- Communicate internally about new opportunities, service issues and other issues that affect the day to day business of a community relations liaison.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods and relevant internal liaison to optimize quality of service, business growth and resident satisfaction.
- Plan and prioritize personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business goals, including costs and sales- expecially managing personal time and productivity.
- Manage and control expenditures within established budgets.
- Actively participate in community organizations to promote the presence of Lutheran Crossings and to assist in the development of a viable, active referral base.
- Actively participate in all Special Events on & off the Lutheran Crossings Campus.
- Coordinate Special Events & Open Houses for professionals to enhance awareness of Lutheran Crossings and its Health Center in the marketplace.
- Completes annual compliance and HIPAA training and exhibits behavior as set forth by the LSMNJ Code of Ethics and Business Integrity in the performance of duties.
- Adheres to the Organization’s Policies and Procedures regarding the Compliance Program of the organization and is timely in reporting any possible concerns.
- Follows all local, state and federal regulations as they pertain to the position.
- Adheres to to the Organization’s Policies and Procedures covering Privacy and Security in Complicance with HIPAA regulations.
- Other duties as assigned by my supervisor, necessary for the efficient operation of the department/facility.