Through the power of the Holy Spirit and in response to God’s love as revealed in the Gospel, the mission of Lutheran Social Ministries of New Jersey is to serve those in New Jersey who hurt, who are in need, or who have limited choices.
LSMNJ team members are dedicated to providing healing, hope and hospitality, regardless of religious background through a diversified social ministry program addressing many critical human care needs. We are seeking employees that share those same values and want to make a difference in the lives of those we serve.
South Plainfield Senior Residence, an affordable housing community located in South Plainfield, is seeking a Housekeeper. Under the direction of the Property Manager or Maintenance Supervisor, the Housekeeper maintains common areas, grounds and unoccupied rental units through cleaning and basic maintenance services.
This part-time position offer flexible scheduling, competitive pay, select benefits and paid time off!
Duties include the following
- Supports the mission and values of Lutheran Social Ministries of New Jersey, which is: Through the power of the Holy Spirit, and in response to God’s love as revealed in the Gospel, the mission of the Lutheran Social Ministries of New Jersey is to serve those in New Jersey who hurt, are in need, or have limited choices.
- Adheres to all schedules provided.
- Mops, sweeps and vacuums all common areas of the property
- Cleans and polices stairwells and hallways
- Washes common area windows and glass
- Cleans Administrative Offices
- Assist with floor maintenance
- Dusts common areas of the property
- Completes annual compliance and HIPAA training and exhibits behavior as set forth by the LSMNJ Code of Ethics and Business Integrity in the performance of duties.
- Adheres to the Organization’s Policies and Procedures regarding the Compliance Program of the organization and is timely in reporting any possible concerns.
- Follows all local, state and federal regulations as they pertain to the position.
- Adheres to the Organization’s Policies and Procedures covering Privacy and Security in Compliance with HIPAA regulations.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor, necessary for the efficient operation of the department/facility.