Lutheran Social Ministries of New Jersey is currently seeking a Vice President of Sales & Marketing to work with Corporate & Community teams!
Through the power of the Holy Spirit and in response to God’s love as revealed in the Gospel, the mission of Lutheran Social Ministries of New Jersey is to serve those in New Jersey who hurt, who are in need, or who have limited choices.
LSMNJ team members are dedicated to providing healing, hope and hospitality, regardless of religious background through a diversified social ministry program addressing many critical human care needs.
We are seeking employees that share those same values and want to make a difference in the lives of those we serve.
The primary responsibilities are to implement and drive both current and improved sales and marketing and communications systems and processes across the organization. Develops and maintains LSMNJ programs for the department to achieve LSMNJ mission, strategic goals and objectives.
- Supports and enhances the mission and of Lutheran Social Ministries of New Jersey, which is: Through the power of the Holy Spirit, and in response to God’s love as revealed in the Gospel, the mission of the Lutheran Social Ministries of New Jersey is to serve those in New Jersey who hurt, are in need, or have limited choices.
- Initiates programs and methodology designed to enhance LSMNJ’s public image and secure program clientele.
- Manages budgets for areas of responsibility within parameters approved by the President and CEO.
- Supervises Marketing team, enhancing their effectiveness, knowledge and working relationships.
- Provides "dotted line" supervision, direction, advice and support to community directors.
- Develops, implements and manages all publications, brochures, newsletters and business materials.
- Develops, implements and manages all web and social media.
- Develops, implements and manages a communications program both internally and externally which effectively promotes a consistent and positive image.
- Participates as requested with Fund Development initiatives designed to enhance LSMNJ’s financial support.
- Manages consulting relationships with various marketing and public relations vendors.
- Responsible for marketing events that are held in both internal and external settings.
- Works collaboratively with other departments for planning employee or community events.
- Conducts analysis of markets (e.g. residents, competitors, supply/demand) to build and maintain deep understanding and critical business insights.
- Helps drive efforts to combine market understanding with business goals and objectives to articulate clear business strategies for LSMNJ.
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; prepares and completes action plans; identifies trends; determines process improvements; implements change.
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Provides reports as requested by the President and CEO.
- Completes annual compliance and HIPAA training and exhibits behavior as set forth by the LSMNJ Code of Ethics and Business Integrity in the performance of duties.
- Adheres to the Organization’s Policies and Procedures regarding the Compliance Program of the organization and is timely in reporting any possible concerns.
- Follows all local, state and federal regulations as they pertain to the position.
- Adheres to the Organization’s Policies and Procedures covering Privacy and Security in Compliance with HIPAA regulations.
- Other duties as assigned by my supervisor, necessary for the efficient operation of the department/facility.