Come find out why LSMNJ was voted a Great Place to Work by our Employees!
Through the power of the Holy Spirit and in response to God’s love as revealed in the Gospel, the mission of Lutheran Social Ministries of New Jersey is to serve those in New Jersey who hurt, who are in need, or who have limited choices.
LSMNJ team members are dedicated to providing healing, hope and hospitality, regardless of religious background through a diversified social ministry program addressing many critical human care needs.
We are seeking employees that share those same values and want to make a difference in the lives of those we serve.
The Villa, a 5 STAR senior care community of LSMNJ, located in desirable Florham Park, is currently seeking Floor Technician.
Supports the mission and values of Lutheran Social Ministries of New Jersey, which is: Through the power of the Holy Spirit, and in response to God’s love as revealed in the Gospel, the mission of the Lutheran Social Ministries of New Jersey is to serve those in New Jersey who hurt, are in need, or have limited choices.
- Responsible for removing trash, soiled linens and medical waste from nursing units.
3. Responsible for maintaining upkeep of all floors throughout building to include tile, carpet, vinyl and concrete.
4. Able to follow procedures to avoid cross contamination of all tasks in daily routines.
5. Understands and follows infection control policies.
6. Able to work independently with little or no supervision.
7. Other duties as assigned by my supervisor, necessary for the efficient operation of the department/facility.